Thursday, June 14, 2007

Getting Started

For our first class I would like you to create an e-mail account for yourself if you do not already have one. To set up an account, go here or here.

Once your account is set up, send me an e-mail using this account with your name, age, and how often you use the computer.

Next, I need you to set up a blog for yourself through Blogger. This is where you will post all of your work for class. Once you have set up this account, send me another e-mail with the URL of your blog page so I can link it to the Upward Bound Digital Art blog.

Your blog page should also be used for things like journaling about your summer, posting pictures and links to your favorite websites, and other interesting things you think others in the class would benefit from learning about.

No comments: